Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Expierence at Inner City Impact...So far

Hello from Chicago! We are preparing for the 2nd day of working with ICI and 140+ kids. It is such a wonderful experience. The kids are so full of energy, so full of joy, and just wanting to learn more. Personally, I get to work with a group of 30 girls ranging from grades Kindergarten to first grade. Yes, at first I was overwhelmed, but as the day went on, I realized that these girls are having such a great time, smiling, dancing in drama, getting the most fun out of making little foam crosses, and hitting Adam and Cory with dodge-balls, and honestly, it made me beyond happy. God is working so good in this organization and impacting the lives of children. I can't wait to have 4 more days with these precious kids. Please continue to pray for our team here as we serve these kids, serve Inner City Impact, and most importantly, Serve God. Have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment