Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My First Blog

Let me preface this with this is my first blog, EVER. I feel this is important enough to blog about. This is also my first mission trip. Even though I came as an adult leader, I was still nervous. One day into the trip, I knew I was here for a purpose. Satan tried to put many things in the way but I got through them. I have enjoyed spending time with our youth and getting to know some of them better. I have loved being with my small group girls and I'm missing the rest of them that are at home. Yesterday, I started off the day by taking care of one of our own then we got back to ICI and I got to meet the kid's. WOW, they are so cute and they are so willing to learn about Jesus. I have already fallen in love with a few of the kid's and I can't wait to get to know the rest of them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment