Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reporting from Chicago (:

Up front this is my first blog in the history of ever. This is my second mission trip to go on with the youth and I absolutely LOVE Chicago. This has been an awesome experience so far (not including the extremely super-long, super-cramped bus ride). I am thankful for the opportunity to work with kids this week and I'm amazed at what God has already done in these two days we've been here. This week we are working with Inner City Impact and sharing the word of God with the kids that attend day camp. I have the opportunity to work in the craft department at day camp and love that I can share God with the kids here in an enjoyable way and I'm having fun in the mean time! It's just GREAT! Have a great day everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment